The Leadstar Theological College Distance and regular program in Bachelor Degree of Biblical Studies is mainly designed with the following rationales:-
- Expose students to the various Biblical, Theological, Practical, and Missional study.
- It is grounded in intergraded reflection on Scripture, Theology and core Christian value and practice
- Equip graduates with skills to understand Scripture and Theology to respond the fast change of Church and Society
- Provides strengthened skills for preaching and teaching with an emphasis on missional church planting and multiplication
On completion of their study, students should be able to:-
- gain an adequate understanding and knowledge of Biblical Studies and Christian Theology
- interpret the texts of the Bible with certain degree of confidence and faithfulness
- apply, directly and indirectly, the meanings of those texts to their Christian life, ministry and social contexts.
- assimilate biblical and theological principles knowhow and skills to preach and teach in the church
- Competing 10th or 12th grade high school
- 275 0r 2.00 ECLSE matric result.
- Church recommendation which can indicate you are active member who need to serve the church as well as the community.
Biblical Studies BTh program is 120 credit hours study which takes 3 years for a part time study including final BTh paper writing
- Successful completion of 10 terms of study participation all courses
- To score individual grade more than ‘C’
- Get a ‘Good’ or better grade in the final “LTC BTh Paper” work which an individual research project.