The Leadstar Theological College Distance and regular program in Bachelor of Degree in World Mission is mainly designed with the following rationales:-
- This course examines the theology of World Mission and its role in understanding the mission of the Church as participating in the mission of God.
- In this course a history of missiological thought will be presented
- Attention is given to a critical engagement of mission as it relates to church growth principles and strategies
- Reflection and integration of missiological theory is offered through case studies coming out of different countries contexts
On completion of their study, students should be able to:-
- identify and interpret the mission of the church
- search for ways to accelerate the missionary efforts from every denominations, and the recruitment of a new missionary force directed toward the unreached.
- commit himself/herself for the glory of God and for the expansion of His kingdom among the millions who have not yet heard the Gospel.
- establish bridges of constant communication with evangelical churches to fulfill the common goal of Great Commission.
- train the passionate people to take part in mission work
- Completing 10th or 12th grade high school
- 275 or 2.00 ECLSE matric result.
3.Church recommendation which can indicate you are active member who need to serve the church as well as the community.
- Pastoral Counseling BTh program is 120 credit hours study which takes 3 years for a part time study including final BTh paper writing.
- Successful completion of 10 terms of study participation all courses
- Cumulative GPA more than ‘2.00’
- Get a ‘Good’ or better grade in the final “LTC BTh Paper” work which an individual research project.