The Leadstar Theological College Distance and regular program in Master of Art in Biblical Studies is mainly designed with the following rationales:-
- Expose students to the various advanced Biblical, Theological, Practical, and Missional study.
- It is grounded in intergraded reflection on Scripture, Theology and core Christian value and practice
- Equip graduates with skills to understand Scripture and Theology to respond the fast change of Church and Society
- Produce competent and skillful church ministers and professionals who will contribute transforming people in the Church as well as in the community with Christian Scripture, values, principles and resources.
- Provides strengthened skills for preaching and teaching with an emphasis on missional church planting and multiplication
On completion of their study, students should be able to:-
- gain an adequate understanding and knowledge of Biblical Studies
- interpret the texts of the Bible with certain degree of confidence and faithfulness
- apply, directly and indirectly, the meanings of those texts to their Christian life, ministry and social contexts.
- assimilate biblical and theological principles knowhow and skills to offer Church ministry
- will train those who have call to preach and teach the word of God in the church
- An accredited bachelor’s degree with its transcript
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75/4.0.
- Church recommendation which can indicate you are active member who need to serve the church and the community.
- Biblical Studies MA program is 36 credit hours study which takes 2 years for a part time study including final thesis writing.
- If you will join this program from other field of study, you will take addition 16 credit hours courses as bridging courses.
- Successful completion of six terms of study participation all courses
- To score individual grade more than ‘C’
- Get a ‘Good’ or better grade in the final “LTC MA Thesis” work which an individual research project.