The Leadstar Theological College, distance and regular program in Bachelor of Degree in Christian Leadership is mainly designed with the following rationales:-
- Expose students to the various advanced theories and principles of Christian Leadership
- Equip graduates with skills to understand and cop up in order to address contemporary challenges the church is facing.
- Provides basic strengthened skills for church leaders with an emphasis on how these leaders rescue the church from heresies.
Up on completion of their study, students should be able to:-
- identify and interpret the cases that the led face, and offer helpful of service with certain degree of confidence
- apply, directly and indirectly, the skill what they have gained in the class during their learning time.
- assimilate Christian leadership knowhow and skills to offer Leadership in a variety of Christian leadership settings.
- communicate and create positive relations with those who are in different life situation
- Will train those who have call to lead or guide people in the church
- Completing 10th or 12th grade high school
- 275 or 2.00 ECLSE matric result.
- Church recommendation which can indicate you are active member who need to serve the church as well as the community.
- Christian Leadership BTh program is 120 credit hours study which takes 3 years for a full time study including final BTh paper writing.
- Successful completion of 10 terms of study participation all courses
- Cumulative GPA more than ‘2.00’
- Get a ‘Good’ or better grade in the final “LTC BTh Paper” work which an individual research project.